The programs and services of the Instructional Services and Professional Development Division focus on providing quality professional development for teachers and administrators as they prepare students to meet the New York State Learning Standards.
Our focus is on direct instruction and staff development.
Direct Instructional Services provide alternative programs and enrichment experiences for students in the county.
Staff Development Programs support the instructional process and promote professional growth for all school staff and leaders. Special emphasis is placed on meeting the State Learning Standards and graduation requirements.
engageNY News and Notes (June 2015)
Programs and services
- Professional Development Workshops
- Arts in Education
- RSE-TASC: Regional Special Education, Technical Assistance Support Center
- School Library System
- Regional Academic Night High School
- Technology Resources
To register for online Child Abuse/SAVE training:
- Click here to access the list of sessions on MyLearningPlan
2.Select a session, scroll to the bottom of the description and click on “Enroll”
3. Follow the instructions on each screen